Ricardo Moreno, Global Marketing Manager, Sustainable Operations at DuPont Sustainable Solutions
“The innovation roadmap provides a high level framework combined with detailed step by step explanations, which is grounded in the executional realities of new product developments. In my view, it is value-adding to both seasoned practitioners looking for a frame of reference for innovation projects, as well as to individuals looking to build or improve their innovation management competencies.”
“This framework provides a convenient, centralized location with the tools to develop an innovation plan without having to get certified first in a methodology. With the Learnings section users have the opportunity, through workshops and roundtables, to network with others in a similar situation”.
Innovation Roadmap for Leadership and Development
The key challenge for businesses today is to develop leaders and not “train” them. Leaders need to internalize the strategic tools related to good leadership and then apply them based on their perspective of how to manage challenges to deliver the best possible outcomes. Arcus has developed highly customizable content to meet the unique needs of organisations with over 150 topics such as change management, leadership and culture change. The content follows the proven self-directed learning cycles that you see in sample modules here. The L&D platform has over 150 modules and topics that can be clustered into easy to learn formats with a dashboard for HR teams to monitor progress. Learn more about the topics. Contact Arcus for a product presentation.
Leadership Viewpoint on Innovation
Innovation: Ms. Janine Keogh, VP- Consumer Insight & Strategy, Kraft Canada says innovation requires a framework. Read more.
Collaboration: An interview with Mr. Victor Garcia, CTO of HP. He says new technologies will drive performance and collaboration. Read more.
A powerful results driven process and collaboration tool for individuals, teams and organizations. Start your Innovation Plan.
Who is the Arcus Innovation Roadmap for?
AIR is designed to support supervisors and managers at all levels in a wide variety of change related challenges on a daily basis. The goal is to provide managers with a flexible roadmap that can be easily customized to meet unique needs.
What will you get from this resource?
You can access ideas and approaches in over 30 modules, based on a number of key management themes. Each topic addresses common people, process, product and service challenges from culture change to developing a developing a new product strategy. Each topic uses a standard easy-to-use framework and takes about 1-5 hours to complete, depending on your competency level.
- A comprehensive four-stage self directed management program that starts with a complimentary* workshop for your team. Followed by a subscription to the roadmap, supported with optional one-on-one on-demand coaching and mentoring to each subscriber.
- The self-directed program is available to Businesses, Government, Associations and Institutions for a low monthly subscription fee of just $10 or $100 per year. Many additional coaching, mentoring and consulting on-demand services are also available to guide the innovation process of your teams and organization.
- A practical step-by-step guide to help teams develop, deploy and manage their innovation programs in many functional areas such as marketing, product development, HR or change management.
- Contact us for bulk orders and to set up a customized corporate innovation intranet portal for your organization.
- “How to” modules that help individuals and teams at small, mid and large organizations through the four stages of discovery, design, development and deployment. Arcus has deployed the program at many public and private sector organizations with outstanding results.
* For 20+ annual subscriptions.
Arcus Innovation Institute Monthly Panel Discussion on Innovation and Change
On behalf of the Arcus Innovation Institute, we are pleased to invite you to participate in our Monthly Breakfast Panel Discussion with 8-10 senior executives in Toronto. The panel is a series of peer-to-peer discussions with senior executives about challenges they face with innovation and change management. It is designed to allow senior executives to share and learn about the latest in innovation management from peers in an informal setting. Please register today.
- Panels are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month on topics polled by participants – Dec 14, Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8, April 12
- A summary of discussion and follow-up onsite presentation on best practices to your team
- Invited organizations include: GE, Siemens, Schneider Electric, ABB, BASF, Syngenta, Bayer, Monsanto, SCIEX, NovoEnzymes, J&J, GSK, P&G, Novartis, 3M, Allergan and others.
Find out more about the modules, workshops and certification programs. Take the Innovation Roadmap for a test drive. Review a sample module to learn more about the content and scope of the Roadmap, with over 30 in-depth modules in four easy steps – discover, design, develop and deploy individual or team initiatives.
- Leverage a sequential step-by-step process with built-in tools
- Templates that managers can use and deploy
- Launch a new product, people or process project
- A planning guide for those without formal creativity training
- Refresh knowledge on a topic for professional growth
- Prepare for future roles in management
The Arcus Innovation Roadmap is also available with customized content to meet the unique needs of departments and organizations who may be managing innovation projects across multiple geographies. Contact us for a presentation.
Siemens on R&D and Growth Strategy: Mr. Dirk Miller, VP, Siemens. says investments in research and development can be an effective growth strategy for companies today. Read more. Review additional insights.
Innovation in Financial Services. A message for CEOs on performance benchmarks, transformation of organizations and performance systems. An interview with Mr. Alan Depencier, Head, Marketing Services and Transformation at RBC. Read more.
Innovation Leadership Viewpoint
Board governance performance: An interview with Mr. Donald McInnes – Chair of Prostate Cancer and Executive Vice Chairman of Alterra Power Corp., a British Columbia-based renewable power development company on improving board governance performance. Read more.
The overriding lesson from the financial crisis: A viewpoint from Mr. Jim Leech, Ex. President and CEO of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, with $129.5B in net assets. There are several relevant ideas for business in this interview. Read more.
Finding the Right Balance between Risk Management and Innovation. An Interview with Ms. Susan Wolburgh Jenah, Corporate Director and Senior Advisor, Aird & Berlis LLP on improving Board Performance in Canada. Ms.Wolburgh Jenah is a distinguished leader and expert in the Canadian securities industry. She was President and CEO of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). Read more.
Retail Insight: Millennials to drive retail sales in 2016. A look back at the year in retail and what we can expect as far as top retail trends in 2016 including why millennials will be the drivers behind retail sales. Read more.