Certified Innovation Professional (CIP): The Path to Certification.
A simple certification Process – Become certified as a world-class innovation expert in three simple steps:
Are you a manager or team leader who is interested in driving innovation, growth and high performance in your organization through strategic innovation? If yes, the Certified Innovation Professional (CIP) designation from the Arcus Innovation Institute will help augment your skills and create a sustainable culture of innovation in your organization. The courses guide you through the entire innovation process, from building an initial business case to making innovation a sustainable practice.
Through discussions, group exercises and case studies, you’ll identify, plan and execute your own innovation projects and engage with other innovation-minded business leaders. All courses provide practical experience you can apply immediately and effectively.
Designed for creative organizations
Designed for anyone interested in becoming certified in innovation as a business discipline, from creative minds to innovation professionals to business leaders. Four levels of mastery certificates are available.
- Gain the knowledge, skills and tools to drive strategic innovation in your organization.
- Get hands-on experience in identifying, planning and executing your own innovation projects.
- Acquire the expertise to introduce breakthrough concepts to identify, design, develop, and deliver great ideas and successfully deploy innovations throughout the organization.
- Learn new strategic approaches and leverage tools to manage products, processes, technology and an innovation culture as well as identify new sources of revenue and profitability.
Practical applications of CIP
- Assess innovation opportunities and apply frameworks and processes within your organization.
- Customize an innovation strategy for your area of interest or organization.
- Make informed decisions about research and development (R&D) and innovation.
- Use customized metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate your initiative.
- Create, lead and sustain a culture of innovation.
CIP Certificate Requirement(s)
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strategic innovation management methods and practices
Arcus is renowned for the development and advancement of strategic and innovative management methods and practices. That’s why we continually reevaluate and enrich our program material to address the most critical business issues in the area of strategic innovation.
Participants in the CIP program will leave with a comprehensive model of innovation strategy execution, data-based insights that will help identify concrete opportunities to improve an organization’s capacity to achieve goals, best practices from some of the most effective organizations in the world, and a strategy for execution that is easy to communicate and translate into action. Participants will gain a fundamental understanding of the innovation ecosystem, an understanding of search engine marketing, advertising, ad auctions, and more.
- Subscription Name: Plus Level - Room to grow
- Subscription Length: 1 month
- Recurring: Yes
- Content Access: 100 Pages
Start your Innovation Plan.
“The innovation roadmap provides a high level framework combined with detailed step by step explanations, which is grounded in the executional realities of new product developments. In my view, it is value-adding to both seasoned practitioners looking for a frame of reference for innovation projects, as well as to individuals looking to build or improve their innovation management competencies.” – Ricardo Moreno, Global Marketing Manager, Sustainable Operations at DuPont Sustainable Solutions
A powerful results driven process and collaboration tool for individuals, teams and organizations.
Who is the Arcus Innovation Roadmap for?
AIR is designed to support supervisors and managers at all levels in a wide variety of change related challenges on a daily basis. The goal is to provide managers with a flexible roadmap that can be easily customized to meet unique needs.
What will you get from this resource?
You can access ideas and approaches in over 30 modules, based on a number of key management themes. Each topic addresses common people, process, product and service challenges from culture change to developing a developing a new product strategy. Each topic uses a standard easy-to-use framework and takes about 1-5 hours to complete, depending on your competency level.
- A comprehensive four-stage self directed management program that starts with a complimentary* workshop for your team. Followed by a subscription to the roadmap, supported with optional one-on-one on-demand coaching and mentoring to each subscriber.
- The self-directed program is available to Businesses, Government, Associations and Institutions for a low monthly subscription fee of just $10 or $100 per year. Many additional coaching, mentoring and consulting on-demand services are also available to guide the innovation process of your teams and organization.
- A practical step-by-step guide to help teams develop, deploy and manage their innovation programs in many functional areas such as marketing, product development, HR or change management.
- Contact us for bulk orders and to set up a customized corporate innovation intranet portal for your organization.
- “How to” modules that help individuals and teams at small, mid and large organizations through the four stages of discovery, design, development and deployment. Arcus has deployed the program at many public and private sector organizations with outstanding results.
* For 20+ annual subscriptions.
Arcus Innovation Institute Monthly Panel Discussion on Innovation and Change
On behalf of the Arcus Innovation Institute, we are pleased to invite you to participate in our Monthly Breakfast Panel Discussion with 8-10 senior executives in Toronto. The panel is a series of peer-to-peer discussions with senior executives about challenges they face with innovation and change management. It is designed to allow senior executives to share and learn about the latest in innovation management from peers in an informal setting. Please register today.
- Panels are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month on topics polled by participants – Dec 14, Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8, April 12
- A summary of discussion and follow-up onsite presentation on best practices to your team
- Invited organizations include: GE, Siemens, Schneider Electric, ABB, BASF, Syngenta, Bayer, Monsanto, SCIEX, NovoEnzymes, J&J, GSK, P&G, Novartis, 3M, Allergan and others.