Social Innovation for non-profit organizations is about finding creative ways to address social and economic problems faced by communities and nations. And the Arcus Innovation Roadmap can help. It is designed to help the non-profit sector play a vital role in serving communities and driving change- from child care to senior care, from community programs to preserving wildlife.
Start your free one-week trial today.
- Start your free one-week Trial or select a Monthly or Annual subscription. You can cancel your subscription at anytime for a prorated refund.
- Contact us for bulk orders and to set up a customized corporate innovation intranet portal for your organization.
- After you subscribe, you will be redirected to your Account page where you can update your username and password. You will also receive an email confirming your subscription.
- Your Order: Trial
- Subscription Length: 1 week
- Recurring: No
- Content Access:Unlimited Pages
Social Innovation for non-profit organizations
The Roadmap recognizes the important role non-profit organizations play in fostering change for the better. It is designed to be an affordable enabler to help non-profit
organizations play an important role in social innovation, helping gain a deeper knowledge of their constituents stakeholders and communities. It augments their ability to respond to complex problems and find practical solutions. The applications are extensive and can work for any problem however small or big for an individual, a team or an entire department:
- Universities and Colleges
- Non-profit Charities
Arcus Innovation Roadmap
The Arcus Innovation Roadmap is designed to empower individuals and teams to design, develop and deploy innovations in people, process, product, service and hundreds of other areas. The Roadmap has 30 in-depth modules clustered under four major innovation steps to allow for flexible learning to meet unique requirements.