Arcus Innovation Roadmap
Our Retail offering has helped several retailers understand their customers, develop customer acquisition strategies and build high-performance operations. Below is an overview of the Arcus Innovation Roadmap for retail and the process to deliver lasting value.
The Arcus Innovation Roadmap is designed to empower individuals and teams to design, develop and deploy innovations in people, process, product, service and hundreds of other areas. The Roadmap has 30 in-depth modules clustered under four major innovation steps to allow for flexible learning to meet unique requirements.
Start your free one-week trial today.
- Start your free one-week Trial or select a Monthly or Annual subscription. You can cancel your subscription at anytime for a prorated refund.
- Contact us for bulk orders and to set up a customized corporate innovation intranet portal for your organization.
- After you subscribe, you will be redirected to your Account page where you can update your username and password. You will also receive an email confirming your subscription.
- Building Materials, Hardware, Garden Supply, And Mobile Home Dealers
- General Merchandise Stores
- Food Stores
- Automotive Dealers And Gasoline Service Stations
- Apparel And Accessory Stores
- Home Furniture, Furnishings, And Equipment Stores
- Eating And Drinking Places
- Miscellaneous Retail
Growth in a Recession: Consumption smoothing refers to an individual’s preference to maintain a certain standard of living over time. All things constant this means an individual will use savings as a tool to compensate when incomes are low or save more when incomes are high thus “smoothing” their consumption patterns. Download the Arcus Retail Best Practices Report for growth in a recession.