Innovating in a service business is effective if it is aligned a common, core purpose and meets a need of consumers, delivered flawlessly by an organization that has the capacity to executive quickly and cost effectively. The Arcus Innovation Roadmap for services has been designed by experienced professionals who have worked in senior executive levels in organizations.
Start your free one-week trial today.
- Start your free one-week Trial or select a Monthly or Annual subscription. You can cancel your subscription at anytime for a prorated refund.
- Contact us for bulk orders and to set up a customized corporate innovation intranet portal for your organization.
- After you subscribe, you will be redirected to your Account page where you can update your username and password. You will also receive an email confirming your subscription.
Arcus Innovation Roadmap
The Arcus Innovation Roadmap is designed for service innovation- to empower individuals and teams to design, develop and deploy innovations in people, process, product, service and hundreds of other areas. The Roadmap has 30 in-depth modules clustered under four major innovation steps to allow for flexible learning to meet unique requirements.
For Innovation in the Services Sector
- Hotels, Rooming Houses, Camps, And Other Lodging Places
- Personal Services
- Business Services
- Automotive Repair, Services, And Parking
- Miscellaneous Repair Services
- Motion Pictures
- Amusement And Recreation Services
- Health Services
- Legal Services
- Educational Services
- Social Services
- Museums, Art Galleries, And Botanical And Zoological Gardens
- Membership Organizations
- Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management, And Related Services
- Private Households
- Miscellaneous Services
The Arcus Innovation Roadmap can impact functional areas among others:
Corporate Strategy – identifying opportunities and defining strategic direction for incremental growth through optimization of decision processes and best practices.
Organization – maximize performance with optimization of people, processes and internal structures.
Marketing and Research – determining specific strategies to manage brand portfolios brands, ensure marketing spend effectiveness, and strengthening marketing capabilities.
Customer Engagement – deeper market research, consumer insight, optimization of internal sales- related processes, team performance, channels, and capabilities to identify and grow the most profitable customer base.
Operations – ensure best practice performance in processes, functions and optimization