Please contact Arcus to join one of more than 100 roundtables or to discuss a customized plan for yourself and your organization. The plan may include a 2-hour confidential roundtable once a quarter on one or more themes of interest with 4-8 of your peers. Followed by one-on-one discussions with your peers on a range of topics that may be of strategic interest to your organization such as how to strengthen customer loyalty, retain employees, manage risk, etc.
Arcus helps senior leaders and their teams with strategic insight, analytics, research and advisory services in each area. Contact Arcus to schedule an Advisory Roundtable with 4-8 senior leaders of your choice.
Below are some questions to consider for the roundtable:
- What problem are you trying to solve? Define a problem statement and topics of interest such as managing change, engaging customers, increasing revenue.
- Who can advice you? Identify up to 8 senior leaders in your peer group you would like to meet to discuss a specific topic. Arcus can help you identify peers from our network of over 5,000 senior leaders.
- When/Where would you like to meet the peer group? Once Arcus engages the peer roundtable, you can decide if you would like to schedule a series of confidential conference calls or meet with the peer group in person. Arcus will arrange for the venue and all other details.
- ACAB offers one of the most comprehensive and customized advisory and knowledge solutions that combines data, collective experience and innovative advisory services to help leaders focus on results that matter.
- The functional practice areas and expertise of Arcus Corporate Advisory Boards and Roundtables cover 12 primary functions listed below.
- Human Resources
- Financial Services
- Innovation & Strategy
- Sales & Service
Legal, Risk & Compliance
- Procurement & Operations
- CSR and Sustainability
- Mid-sized Companies
- Information Technology
If you are interested in discussing the Arcus Corporate Advisory Board and Roundtable service offering, please contact us.
Financial Services Roundtable
“The overriding lesson is to expect the unexpected and don’t take anything for granted” – Mr. Jim Leech, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
CSR and Sustainability Roundtable
“Embedding sustainability in an organization is a necessary condition to run a successful business. Every leader in an organization has the responsibility for sustainability. It’s not the responsibility of only the ‘General Manager of Sustainability” – Ms. Jody Kuzenko, General Manager, Sustainability at Vale’s Base Metals
Information Technology Roundtable
“The real benefits come from technical innovation, more so than the managerial, investment or accounting side. This is where the improvement in corporate performance is really going to take place” – Mr. Victor Garcia, CTO, HP.
Start your Innovation Plan.
Review a sample Module – discover, design, develop and deploy. Thousands of ideas, cases and videos in over 40 modules.
“The innovation roadmap provides a high level framework combined with detailed step by step explanations, which is grounded in the executional realities of new product developments. In my view, it is value-adding to both seasoned practitioners looking for a frame of reference for innovation projects, as well as to individuals looking to build or improve their innovation management competencies.” – Ricardo Moreno, Global Marketing Manager, Sustainable Operations at DuPont Sustainable Solutions
A powerful results driven process and collaboration tool for individuals, teams and organizations.
Who is the Arcus Innovation Roadmap for?
AIR is designed to support supervisors and managers at all levels in a wide variety of change related challenges on a daily basis. The goal is to provide managers with a flexible roadmap that can be easily customized to meet unique needs.
What will you get from this resource?
You can access ideas and approaches in over 30 modules, based on a number of key management themes. Each topic addresses common people, process, product and service challenges from culture change to developing a developing a new product strategy. Each topic uses a standard easy-to-use framework and takes about 1-5 hours to complete, depending on your competency level.
- A comprehensive four-stage self directed management program that starts with a complimentary* workshop for your team. Followed by a subscription to the roadmap, supported with optional one-on-one on-demand coaching and mentoring to each subscriber.
- The self-directed program is available to Businesses, Government, Associations and Institutions for a low monthly subscription fee of just $10 or $100 per year. Many additional coaching, mentoring and consulting on-demand services are also available to guide the innovation process of your teams and organization.
- A practical step-by-step guide to help teams develop, deploy and manage their innovation programs in many functional areas such as marketing, product development, HR or change management.
- Contact us for bulk orders and to set up a customized corporate innovation intranet portal for your organization.
- “How to” modules that help individuals and teams at small, mid and large organizations through the four stages of discovery, design, development and deployment. Arcus has deployed the program at many public and private sector organizations with outstanding results.
* For 20+ annual subscriptions.
Arcus Innovation Institute Monthly Panel Discussion on Innovation and Change
On behalf of the Arcus Innovation Institute, we are pleased to invite you to participate in our Monthly Breakfast Panel Discussion with 8-10 senior executives in Toronto. The panel is a series of peer-to-peer discussions with senior executives about challenges they face with innovation and change management. It is designed to allow senior executives to share and learn about the latest in innovation management from peers in an informal setting. Please register today.
- Panels are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month on topics polled by participants.
- A summary of discussion and follow-up onsite presentation on best practices to your team
- Invited organizations include: GE, Siemens, Schneider Electric, ABB, BASF, Syngenta, Bayer, Monsanto, SCIEX, NovoEnzymes, J&J, GSK, P&G, Novartis, 3M, Allergan and others.