Phase 1: Discover
- Create innovation opportunity
- Scope ideas
- Manage project and people
In the first section of the Arcus Innovation Roadmap, you will develop a foundation for your innovation project. Review the content below and then click on the modules in the menu on the left.
A solid start
You will review modules that will help you develop a business case for your innovation project. This is the most important step to get your innovation project started. It will help you start the ideation process, explore options to manage your innovation project, help you develop a timeline, budget and assess resource requirements.
This section also covers a range of modules to help you to develop supporting material to strengthen your business case such as a gap analysis, budget estimation, Business Intelligence and steps to manage resources.
Innovative Leaders Ask Provocative Questions.
- Innovative individuals talk to people who are not like them. Who don’t think like them and offer very different perspectives and experiences.
- They are willing to experiment all the time with cheap, quick and fast trials.
- All that behaviour help them think differently.
- When they have to combine things in new and different ways that nobody else has seen before, all that work they do everyday helps them get these really disruptive ideas.
The Arcus Innovation Roadmap is the worlds leading Innovation Management Blueprint. It is designed to empower individuals and teams to design, develop and deploy innovations in people, process, product, service and hundreds of other areas. The Roadmap has over 30 in-depth modules clustered under four major innovation steps to allow for flexible learning to meet unique requirements.
Examples of how the Innovation Roadmap can help organizations.
- Product development: Use the roadmap to determine your IP documentation requirements in the event that your product has some unique features and ingredients that could provide it with a competitive edge.
- Costing: Determine your budget requirements by using the costing template and checklist to ensure you have covered all the costing components of an innovation project.
- Commercialization strategy: Use the Innovation Roadmap step by step guide to fine-tune your commercialization strategy for marketing, distribution, labelling, pricing, etc.
- Sales innovation: Leverage new customer engagement strategies to acquire new customers and strengthen loyalty of existing customers.
Start your Innovation Plan.
“The innovation roadmap provides a high level framework combined with detailed step by step explanations, which is grounded in the executional realities of new product developments. In my view, it is value-adding to both seasoned practitioners looking for a frame of reference for innovation projects, as well as to individuals looking to build or improve their innovation management competencies.” – Ricardo Moreno, Global Marketing Manager, Sustainable Operations at DuPont Sustainable Solutions
A powerful results driven process and collaboration tool for individuals, teams and organizations.
Who is the Arcus Innovation Roadmap for?
AIR is designed to support supervisors and managers at all levels in a wide variety of change related challenges on a daily basis. The goal is to provide managers with a flexible roadmap that can be easily customized to meet unique needs.
What will you get from this resource?
You can access ideas and approaches in over 30 modules, based on a number of key management themes. Each topic addresses common people, process, product and service challenges from culture change to developing a developing a new product strategy. Each topic uses a standard easy-to-use framework and takes about 1-5 hours to complete, depending on your competency level.
- A comprehensive four-stage self directed management program that starts with a complimentary* workshop for your team. Followed by a subscription to the roadmap, supported with optional one-on-one on-demand coaching and mentoring to each subscriber.
- The self-directed program is available to Businesses, Government, Associations and Institutions for a low monthly subscription fee of just $10 or $100 per year. Many additional coaching, mentoring and consulting on-demand services are also available to guide the innovation process of your teams and organization.
- A practical step-by-step guide to help teams develop, deploy and manage their innovation programs in many functional areas such as marketing, product development, HR or change management.
- Contact us for bulk orders and to set up a customized corporate innovation intranet portal for your organization.
- “How to” modules that help individuals and teams at small, mid and large organizations through the four stages of discovery, design, development and deployment. Arcus has deployed the program at many public and private sector organizations with outstanding results.
* For 20+ annual subscriptions.